What is an Accessibility Assessment?
- An audit of your property that evaluates all areas of accessibility based on the Alberta Building Code (2014) and the Barrier-Free Guide (2017)
- A detailed report that provides the following
- highlights features/areas that are currently accessible
- outline areas of opportunity - big or small
- best practice recommendations
- easy to read diagrams and measurements
Who can benefit from Accessibility?
- People experiencing disability
- Families with young children
- The aging population
Why should I get an Assessment?
- Competitive edge: market your accessible features with confidence
- Customer Service: know where your customers may need assistance before they do!
- Easy as 123: many barriers can easily be removed - but make all the difference
- Plan ahead: be a leader of industry and include accessibility in future decisions
- Reduce costs down the road
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your assessment appointment!
Learn about the Accessible Canada Act