What is an Accessibility Assessment?
- An audit of your property that evaluates all ares of accessibility based on the Alberta Building Code (2014) and the Barrier-Free Guide (2017)
- A detailed report that provides the following
- highlights features/areas that are currently accessible
- outline areas of opportunity - big or small
- best practice recommendations
- easy to read diagrams and measurements
Who can benefit from Accessibility?
- People experiencing disability
- Families with young children
- The ageing population
Why should I get an Assessment?
- Competitive edge: market your accessible features with confidence
- Customer Service: know where your customers may need assistance before they do!
- Easy as 123: many barriers can easily be removed - but make all the difference
- Plan ahead: be a leader of industry and include accessibility in future decisions
- Reduce costs down the road
We are happy to announce our Assessor Ed Huget has been certified as a RHFAC professional! Email us at email@example.com to book your assessment appointment!”
To find out more, or book your Accessibility Assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org