Principle of Full Participation
- We are committed to breaking down barriers which prevent society from seeing beyond our disabilities so that we are included in all aspects of life.
- We will take charge of the social, political and economic decisions that affect our lives.
- We must be accountable for our actions.
- We must have choice in the services and supports we require.
- We acknowledge and accept the dignity of risk.
Principle of Accessibility
- All buildings and facilities must be accessible.
- Transportation, information and communication services must meet our diverse needs.
Principle of Equity
- We will be vigilant to ensure that our rights and freedoms are upheld.
- We claim our right to be equal while maintaining our individuality.