Voice of Albertans with Disabilities and Alberta Ability Network are looking for art submissions for our Annual Accessible Driver Appreciation Week poster for 2022!
Each year we celebrate Alberta’s Drivers of Accessible Transportation. This year, Artists can submit a poster idea for our 2022 Driver Appreciation campaign that will be used in social media, event promotion and marketing. Submissions will be accepted until October 14, 2022 and the chosen artist piece will be featured on our website during the second week in November as well as recieve a $50 gift card! Interested in participating, send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, email and a short write up about your accessible driver appreciation poster idea. All submissions become property of VAD and may be used in future campaigns. #AccessibleTransportation.
Voice of Albertans with Disabilities (VAD) is pleased to partner with the Alberta Ability Network (AAN) to celebrate the Annual Accessible Driver Appreciation Week the second week in November.
Please let the people who drive and schedule accessible transportation know that they are appreciated by your organization. It is through their daily work that many people get to live, work and play in our communities.
Thank you for your welcoming manner, your professional driving skills, and your organization of complicated scheduling demands. Your work is essential to support the full participation of persons with disabilities in society.
WATCH FOR UPDATES AS WE GET CLOSER TO THE EVENT!
Thank you video
A list of service providers in the Province.
- 4 Seasons Transportation
- Accessible Transportation Service
- Alberta Gold Taxi – Accessible Taxi Service
- Athabasca County Community Transportation
- Calgary City Cabs
- Calgary Transit Access
- Care for a Ride
- City of Airdrie, Airdrie Transit
- City of Brooks
- City of Lethbridge Transit, Access A Ride
- Continuing Care Transportation
- Co-op Taxi – Accessible Services
- D.R.E.A.M.S Transportation Ltd
- DATs Edmonton
- Drayton Valley Community Bus Association
- Edmonton Taxi – Wheelchair accessible taxicab
- Family & Community Support Services of Castor & District
- Fort Macleod Handibus Society
- Freedom Express
- GP Accessible Transit – ParaTransit
- Handi Bus society
- Handibus Specialized Transit Service
- Heritage Handi-bus Society
- Lac La Bich Paratransit
- LATS – Leduc Transit
- Medicine Hat Transit, Special Transit Service (STS)
- Municipal District of Bighorn No. 8
- Okotoks Community Access Program, TOWN TAXI
- Red Deer Transit
- Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
- Rose City Handivan
- Royal Canadian Legion Innisfail Branch 104
- Royal Wagon Accessible Inc
- SMART Bus
- Spruce Grove Specialized Transit Service
- St Albert Handibus
- St. Paul Action Bus
- Stettler and District Handibus Society
- Strathmore Handi-Bus
- Sunshine Bus
- The Valley Bus Society
- Transit, Public Works Office
- Vegreville Transportation Services Society
- Wapiti taxi
Coming Soon…watch for the new poster for 2022, we will upload the stickers, posters, and thank you cards for your use in October.