Edmonton International Airport
On behalf of the Edmonton International Airport (YEG), we would like to advise you that we are currently completing important infrastructure upgrades to the Departures Roadway on Level Two. The Departures Roadway adjacent to the terminal is closed to all traffic. Learn more about the Relocated Passenger Pick-up & Drop-off Area, Commercial Vehicle & Accessible Access and YEG’s new Park & Wait Area at flyeia.com/construction.
For Passengers with Disabilities and Accessibility Needs
- For individuals with any form of disability or for those with accessibility needs, including wheelchairs, walkers or those who cannot walk the distance through the parkade, the Commercial Vehicle & Accessible Access Area adjacent to the terminal (the Arrivals curb) will be available.
- YEG offers Curbside Assistance from 5 am to Midnight. Curbside Assistance is an on-demand program; please call 587-920-5193 once you have arrived at the airport.
- YEG has established the Family Loading & Unloading Zone, which provides temporary parking for up to one hour for families or groups who need a bit of extra time being picked up or dropped off.
- The Family Loading & Unloading Zone can be accessed by immediately turning right when you enter the Passenger Pick-up & Drop-off Area
- A complimentary shuttle service to the terminal is available from the Passenger Pick-up & Drop-off Area, from November until April.
- We encourage passengers to work directly with their airline in advance to plan for any special assistance needed at the airport or if planning to travel with a mobility aid, such as a stroller, wheelchair, or walker.
We appreciate your patience as we make these important enhancements to our community’s airport and thank you for your patience and choosing Edmonton International Airport for your journey.